Here is a super quick recipe for your Summer BBQs and al Fresco dining. This olives, feta and Anchoïade tart is very easy to prepare (if you get the kids involved, remember to remove the stones from the black olives first) and can be eaten hot or cold.
- Ready rolled puff pastry
- a jar of Anchoiade
- 100g of feta cheese
- half a jar of tomato sauce of your choice
- 80g of Black olives from Nyons
- 80g of green olives
- a drizzle of olive oil
- a few marinated sweet garlic cloves chopped
- freshly ground pepper (no need to add salt at the olives and anchoiade add saltiness to this dish)
- Pre-heat oven at 180oc Fan.
- Roll out your pastry, pre-cook with cooking beans for 5mns
- Remove from the oven and spread out the content of the jar of anchoiade evenly
- Then spread out the tomato sauce
- Add the olives, cubes of feta cheese, Herbes de Provence, chopped sweet garlic, freshly ground pepper and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook for a further 20mn.
Serve hot with a mixed salad or allow to cool, slice in small squares and serve as a canape.